At the Buynak Law Firm, we proactively practice law to “help our clients thrive” and to “fulfill their dreams”. We are interested in your goals, your needs, your aspirations, your business and your family. We have positioned our Firm as outside general counsel to businesses and families throughout Santa Barbara County and beyond.
The Practice Areas of the Buynak Law Firm are the following:
- Business, Corporate, Partnership and Venture Assistance, Formation, and Operations
- Real Estate, Land Use, and Water
- Intellectual Property (Trademarks, Patents, Trade Secrets)
- Employment and Management Activities (Management Only)
- Trust and Estate Planning and Administration/Probate
- Tax Planning and Positioning (Business, Individual, Real Estate, and Other Transactions)
Above all, we listen to our clients. We are strategic and practical in approach, efficient in implementation and effective in results.
With over 52 years of experience, we work with a network of experienced attorneys, accountants, realtors, and other professionals, all well known by associations within the community. We operate from two offices.
- Our downtown Brinkerhoff location in Santa Barbara’s Victorian Historic District has been beautifully renovated with 3 buildings, 5 offices, including a conference room and library that have the newest equipment and integrated systems.
- Our Santa Ynez Valley office (now 12 years old) offers a convenient location in the heart of Solvang for those in Santa Barbara’s North County. It is an expansive office with a conference room and offices, with the newest equipment and integrated systems.
We enjoy our practice of the law. We are usually embedded by our clients in their activities as an extension of their business or families. We assist in strategic decisions; effectively and efficiently implementing their legal aspects.
We serve hundreds of clients, in their businesses and family affairs. We would be honored to enjoy your association.
May you thrive in your endeavors.
We look forward to helping you achieve your goals.
Tim Buynak, Managing Partner