Tim Buynak combines an extensive legal and business background to provide his clients with sound, yet innovative strategies that help them thrive. He is a trusted advisor to a wide range of clients, including individuals, estates, partnerships, corporations, limited liability companies, associations, foreign entities, and non-profit organizations. Utilizing practical experience, Mr. Buynak is able to analyze complex situations and offer efficient, economical resolutions or strategies consistent with a client's personal, business, or project objectives.
Tim has represented clients in business matters from formation and start-up through operations, and sometimes for exit strategies. The industries involved include agriculture, automotive, construction, ranching, real estate, vehicles, wineries, telecommunications, and water.
Tax is Tim's special interest. Every transaction, business or personal, involves estate, gift, income, property, and/or sales taxes. From that springboard, Tim has been involved in more than 1000 estates. He is adept at estate and succession planning as well as the administration of estates, probate, and trusts.
Tim has the background and knowledge, legal and practical, he is known for creative solutions! He is backed by a network of similarly experienced attorneys, accountants, realtors, and aligned professionals, with whom he has worked for over 40 years.
When COVID-19 passes and life gets back to the new normal, a focused, efficient and committed team will result, consistent with the new life and financial approaches, that are evolving for us personally, our businesses, and communities.
- Served as Outside General Counsel to many California-based companies and their Boards, doing business nationally and internationally.
- Advised on the formation of a wide variety of business entities, ranging from startups to mature enterprises, involving employment, contracts, real estate, intellectual properties, securities, and other operational advisements.
- Represented clients in mergers, acquisitions, financings, purchases, sales, and other strategies in the software, agriculture, personnel, telecommunications, radio, real estate, restaurant, construction, retail, vehicle, water, and other industries.
- Provided tax and legal assistance to non-profits, private foundations, family trusts, and other entities, enabling them to minimize estate tax liability and court oversight.
- Created and administered trusts, complex and simple, privately, and through court proceedings.
- Pre and Post Nuptial as well as cohabitation agreements.
- Tax and exit planning for individuals, and businesses.
We look forward to serving your legal needs that will evolve with our new lives, families, and communities. We will be there to help you thrive!